NoMachine Linux Mint 19.2 Installation Guide
Hello Mint User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install NoMachine on Linux Mint 19.2 Tina LTS 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Mate/Cinnamon/Xfce Desktop.
And NoMachine for Mint 19.2 let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install nomachine linux mint, Install Nomachine Linux Mint 19.2, Install Nomachine Mint 19.2, Linux, linux linux mint, Linux Mint 19.2 Install Nomachine, Linux Mint 19.2 Nomachine Install, linux mint 19.2 Tina lts, linux mint install remote desktop, linux mint remote desktop, linux mint software, linux remote desktop, nomachine, nomachine linux mint, Nomachine Linux Mint 19.2, Nomachine Mint 19.2 Installation, quickstart, remote desktop