GNU/Linux Manjaro Installing Yay Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Yay Arch User Repository Package Manager in Manjaro GNU/Linux.
And Yay for Manjaro Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Packages from the AUR Repo that contains about 44000+ Packages.
Furthermore, Yay is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Go that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally Yay Features are:
- Perform advanced dependency solving
- Download PKGBUILDs from ABS or AUR
- Tab-complete the AUR
- Query user up-front for all input (prior to starting builds)
- Narrow search terms (yay linux header will first search linux and then narrow on header)
- Find matching package providers during search and allow selection
- Remove make dependencies at the end of the build process
- Run without sourcing PKGBUILD
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Aur Manjaro, Aur Manjaro Installation, Aur Manjaro Setup, Enable Aur Manjaro, Enable Yay Manjaro, Install Aur Manjaro, Install Yay Manjaro, Manjaro Aur, Manjaro Aur Setup, Manjaro Yay, Manjaro Yay Setup, Yay Manjaro, Yay Manjaro Installation, Yay Manjaro Setup