Pikaur Antergos Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Pikaur Arch User Repository Package Manager in Antergos GNU/Linux.
And Pikaur for Antergos Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Packages from the AUR Repo that contains about 44000+ Packages.
Furthermore, Pikaur is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Python that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, the Pikaur Features are:
- build local PKGBUILDs with AUR deps (-P/–pkgbuild)
- retrieve PKGBUILDs from AUR and ABS (-G/–getpkgbuild)
- interactively handle common build problems (like untrusted GPG key or checksum mismatch, wrong architecture)
- using systemd dynamic users if building packages as root user
- show unread Arch news before sysupgrade
- [m]anual package selection in install prompt using text editor (ignore unwanted updates or select package provider)
- show AUR package diff and review PKGBUILD and .install files
- upgrade -git, -svn and other dev packages
- AUR package names in shell completion (bash, fish, zsh)
- Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Antergos Aur, Antergos Aur Setup, Antergos Pikaur, Antergos Pikaur Setup, Aur Antergos, Aur Antergos Installation, Aur Antergos Setup, Enable Aur Antergos, Enable Pikaur Antergos, Install Aur Antergos, Install Pikaur Antergos, Pikaur Antergos, Pikaur Antergos Installation, Pikaur Antergos Setup