Pikaur Manjaro Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Pikaur Arch User Repository Package Manager in Manjaro GNU/Linux.
And Pikaur for Manjaro Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Software from the AUR Repo that contains more than 44000 Packages.
Furthermore, Pikaur is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Python that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, the Pikaur Features are:
- build local PKGBUILDs with AUR deps (-P/–pkgbuild)
- retrieve PKGBUILDs from AUR and ABS (-G/–getpkgbuild)
- interactively handle common build problems (like untrusted GPG key or checksum mismatch, wrong architecture)
- using systemd dynamic users if building packages as root user
- show unread Manjaro news before sysupgrade
- [m]anual package selection in install prompt using text editor (ignore unwanted updates or select package provider)
- show AUR package diff and review PKGBUILD and .install files
- upgrade -git, -svn and other dev packages
- AUR package names in shell completion (bash, fish, zsh)
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Aur Manjaro, Aur Manjaro Installation, Aur Manjaro Setup, Enable Aur Manjaro, Enable Pikaur Manjaro, Install Aur Manjaro, Install Pikaur Manjaro, Manjaro Aur, Manjaro Aur Setup, Manjaro Pikaur, Manjaro Pikaur Setup, Pikaur Manjaro, Pikaur Manjaro Installation, Pikaur Manjaro Setup