Trizen Arch Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Trizen Arch User Repository Package Manager in Arch GNU/Linux.
And Trizen for Arch Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Packages from the AUR Repo that contains about 44000+ Packages.
Furthermore, Trizen is a Lightweight AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Perl that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, the Trizen Features are:
- Installation of packages from the AUR
- Search support for AUR packages
- Reading AUR comments for packages
- Upgrade support for AUR packages
- Recursive resolver of AUR dependencies
- Built-in interaction with ‘pacman’
- Edit support for text files
- Input/output UTF-8 support
- Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Arch Aur, Arch Aur Setup, Arch Trizen, Arch Trizen Setup, Aur Arch, Aur Arch Installation, Aur Arch Setup, Enable Aur Arch, Enable Trizen Arch, Install Aur Arch, Install Trizen Arch, Trizen Arch, Trizen Arch Installation, Trizen Arch Setup