Yay Antergos Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Yay Arch User Repository Package Manager in Antergos GNU/Linux.
And Yay for Antergos Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Packages from the AUR Repo that contains about 44000+ Packages.
Furthermore, Yay is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Go that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, Yay Features are:
- Perform advanced dependency solving
- Download PKGBUILDs from ABS or AUR
- Tab-complete the AUR
- Query user up-front for all input (prior to starting builds)
- Narrow search terms (yay linux header will first search linux and then narrow on header)
- Find matching package providers during search and allow selection
- Remove make dependencies at the end of the build process
- Run without sourcing PKGBUILD
- Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Antergos Aur, Antergos Aur Setup, Antergos Yay, Antergos Yay Setup, Aur Antergos, Aur Antergos Installation, Aur Antergos Setup, Enable Aur Antergos, Enable Yay Antergos, Install Aur Antergos, Install Yay Antergos, Yay Antergos, Yay Antergos Installation, Yay Antergos Setup