GNU/Linux Archman Installing Yay – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Yay Arch User Repository Package Manager in Archman GNU/Linux.
And Yay for Archman Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Software from the AUR Repo that contains more than 44000 Packages.
Furthermore, Yay is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Go that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, Yay Features are:
- Perform advanced dependency solving
- Download PKGBUILDs from ABS or AUR
- Tab-complete the AUR
- Query user up-front for all input (prior to starting builds)
- Narrow search terms (yay linux header will first search linux and then narrow on header)
- Find matching package providers during search and allow selection
- Remove make dependencies at the end of the build process
- Run without sourcing PKGBUILD
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about How to Getting-Started Installing AUR Packages.
1. Terminal QuickStart
How-to Quick-Start with Command Line on Archman LinuxCommand Line Archman Linux QuickStart Guide
Tags: Archman Aur, Archman Aur Setup, Archman Yay, Archman Yay Setup, Aur Archman, Aur Archman Installation, Aur Archman Setup, Enable Aur Archman, Enable Yay Archman, Install Aur Archman, Install Yay Archman, Yay Archman, Yay Archman Installation, Yay Archman Setup