Safe Eyes Gentoo – Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Download and Install Safe Eyes in Gentoo.x Leap GNU/Linux.
And Safe Eyes for Gentoo is a Free and Open Source Tool for Linux Users to Reduce and Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
The Safe Eyes Features are:
- Breaks with exercises: break screen asks you to do some exercises
- Strict break for workaholics: prevents computer addicts from skipping breaks unconsciously
- Multi-display support: lock all monitors on break
- Notifications: before breaks and audible alert on end
- Smart decisions: postponing on fullscreen work
- Lock screen: on long breaks
- Sexy look and feel: nice look and CSS customization
- Extensible with plug-ins: wide customization
- APIs for developers: using RPC and CLI