GNU/Linux MX Installing Kodi – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Kodi 18.x Leia on MX GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for MX Linux for MX Linux (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install Kodi MX, Install Kodi MX Linux, Install Media Center MX, Install Media Center MX Linux, Kodi Install MX, Kodi Install MX Linux, Kodi MX, Kodi MX Install, Kodi MX Installation, Kodi MX Linux, Kodi MX Linux Install, Kodi MX Linux Installation, Kodi MX Linux Setup, Kodi MX Setup, Media Center Install MX, Media Center Install MX Linux, Media Center MX, Media Center MX Install, Media Center MX Installation, Media Center MX Linux, Media Center MX Linux Install, Media Center MX Linux Installation, Media Center MX Linux Setup, Media Center MX Setup, MX Install Kodi, MX Kodi, MX Kodi Installation, MX Linux Install Kodi, MX Linux Install Media Center, MX Linux Kodi, MX Linux Kodi Installation, MX Linux Media Center, MX Linux Media Center Installation, Setup Kodi MX, Setup Kodi MX Linux, Setup Media Center MX, Setup Media Center MX Linux