GNU/Linux Voyager 10 Install Google-Chrome Browser
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-step How to Install Chrome in Voyager 10 Debian 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Google-Chrome for Voyager 10 is a Browser that combines a Minimal Design with Sophisticated Technology to make the web Faster, Safer, and Easier.
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
Finally, included in this article you find also instructions on How to Installing Evernote Clone and the Firefox Aurora Browser on Voyager.
1. Launching Terminal App
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Hit “Cmd/Win” to show Apps.
Or Right-Click anywhere on Desktop or File Manager and Choose “Open in Terminal”:
And finally, you can Run it also from the Top TaskBar:
And Update Apt Repository:
sudo apt update
Tags: Chrome Install Voyager, Chrome Install Voyager 10, chrome Voyager, Chrome Voyager 10, Google Chrome Voyager, Google Chrome Voyager 10, Google Chrome Voyager 10 Install, Google Chrome Voyager 10 Installation, Google Chrome Voyager Install, Google Chrome Voyager Installation, install chrome Voyager, Install Chrome Voyager 10, Install Google Chrome Voyager, Install Google Chrome Voyager 10, Voyager 10 Chrome, Voyager 10 Install Chrome, Voyager Chrome, Voyager Install Chrome