GNU/Linux Pop_OS! 18.04 Installing Google-Chrome Browser
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-step How to Install Chrome in Pop_OS! 18.04 LTS 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Google-Chrome for Pop_OS! 18.04 is a Browser that combines a Minimal Design with Sophisticated Technology to make the web Faster, Safer, and Easier.
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
Finally, included in this article you find also instructions on How to Installing Evernote Clone and the Firefox Aurora Browser on Pop_OS!.
1. Launching Terminal App
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Hit Win/Cmd to Show Bar.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Or Right-Click on Desktop or Folder and Choose “Open in Terminal”:
sudo apt update
Tags: Chrome Install Pop_OS!, Chrome Install Pop_OS! 18.04, chrome Pop_OS!, Chrome Pop_OS! 18.04, Google Chrome Pop_OS! 18.04, Google Chrome Pop_OS! 18.04 Install, Google Chrome Pop_OS! 18.04 Installation, Google Chrome Pop_OS! Install, Google Chrome Pop_OS! Installation, google-chrome Pop_OS!, install chrome Pop_OS!, Install Chrome Pop_OS! 18.04, Install Google Chrome Pop_OS! 18.04, install google-chrome Pop_OS!, Pop_OS! 18.04 Chrome, Pop_OS! 18.04 Install Chrome, Pop_OS! Chrome, Pop_OS! Install Chrome