GNU/Linux Manjaro 18 Install Spyder Python Quick Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Spyder Python IDE on Manjaro GNU/Linux 18.x 32/64-bit Desktop.
Especially Relevant: it’s Recommended to Install Spyder IDE on Manjaro Linux 18 with Anaconda.
And Spyder is Included by Default in the Spyder Python distribution, which comes with everything you need to get started in an all-in-one package.
Finally, Spyder IDE is a powerful scientific environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for Scientists, Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Editor: multi-language editor with a function/class browser, code analysis tools, automatic code completion, horizontal/vertical splitting, and go-to-definition
- IPython Console: run your code by line, cell, or file; and render plots right inline
- Variable Explorer: Interact with and modify variables on the fly: plot a histogram or timeseries, edit a dateframe or Numpy array, sort a collection, dig into nested objects, and more
- Profiler: find and eliminate bottlenecks to unchain your code’s performance
- Debugger: trace each step of your code’s execution interactively
- Help: instantly view any object’s docs, and render your own
1. Launching Terminal
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install Spyder Python Manjaro Linux, Install Spyder Python Manjaro Linux 18, Manjaro Linux 18 Install Spyder Python, Manjaro Linux 18 Spyder Python, Manjaro Linux 18 Spyder Python Install, Manjaro Linux 18 Spyder Python Installation, Manjaro Linux 18 Spyder Python Setup, Spyder Python Install Manjaro Linux, Spyder Python Install Manjaro Linux 18, Spyder Python Manjaro Linux, Spyder Python Manjaro Linux 18, Spyder Python Manjaro Linux 18 Install, Spyder Python Manjaro Linux Install