TestDisk Fedora 31 Disk Recovery
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install TestDisk and Recover Partitions in Fedora GNU/Linux 31 32/64-bit Desktop.
And TestDisk for Debian is powerful free data recovery software!
It was primarily designed to help Recover Lost Partitions and/or make Non-Booting Disks when these symptoms are Caused by Faulty Software: certain types of Viruses or Human Error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table).
Finally, the Partition Table Recovery using TestDisk is Really Easy.
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
Finally, the Article include instruction on How Recovering Partitions on Fedora 31 Linux.
Tags: Disk Repair Fedora 31, Fedora 31, Fedora 31 Beaver, Fedora 31 Disk Recovery, Fedora 31 Disk Repair, Fedora 31 Install TestDisk, Fedora 31 Partition Recover, Fedora 31 Partition Recovery, Fedora 31 Recover Partition, Fedora 31 recovery, Fedora 31 system recovery, Fedora 31 TestDisk, Fedora 31 TestDisk Install, Fedora 31 TestDisk Installation, Guide, How-to, Install TestDisk Fedora 31, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Partition Recover Fedora 31, Partition Recovery Fedora 31, TestDisk Fedora 31, TestDisk Fedora 31 Install, TestDisk Fedora 31 Installation, TestDisk Install Fedora 31, Troubleshooting