TestDisk MX Linux 19 Disk Recovery
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install TestDisk and Recover Partitions in MX GNU/Linux 19 32/64-bit Desktop.
And TestDisk for Debian is powerful free data recovery software!
It was primarily designed to help Recover Lost Partitions and/or make Non-Booting Disks when these symptoms are Caused by Faulty Software: certain types of Viruses or Human Error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table).
Finally, the Partition Table Recovery using TestDisk is Really Easy.
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
Finally, the Article include instruction on How Recovering Partitions on MX Linux 19 Linux.
Tags: Disk Repair MX Linux 19, Guide, How-to, Install TestDisk MX Linux 19, Linux, Linux Tutorial, MX Linux 19, MX Linux 19 Beaver, MX Linux 19 Disk Recovery, MX Linux 19 Disk Repair, MX Linux 19 Install TestDisk, MX Linux 19 Partition Recover, MX Linux 19 Partition Recovery, MX Linux 19 Recover Partition, MX Linux 19 recovery, MX Linux 19 system recovery, MX Linux 19 TestDisk, MX Linux 19 TestDisk Install, MX Linux 19 TestDisk Installation, Partition Recover MX Linux 19, Partition Recovery MX Linux 19, TestDisk Install MX Linux 19, TestDisk MX Linux 19, TestDisk MX Linux 19 Install, TestDisk MX Linux 19 Installation, Troubleshooting