TestDisk openSUSE 15 Disk Recovery
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install TestDisk and Recover Partitions in openSUSE GNU/Linux 15.x Leap 32/64-bit Desktop.
And TestDisk for Debian is powerful free data recovery software!
It was primarily designed to help Recover Lost Partitions and/or make Non-Booting Disks when these symptoms are Caused by Faulty Software: certain types of Viruses or Human Error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table).
Finally, the Partition Table Recovery using TestDisk is Really Easy.
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
Finally, the Article include instruction on How Recovering Partitions on openSUSE 15 Linux.
Tags: disk repair openSUSE 15, Guide, How-to, Install TestDisk openSUSE 15, Linux, Linux Tutorial, OpenSUSE 15, openSUSE 15 Beaver, openSUSE 15 disk recovery, openSUSE 15 disk repair, openSUSE 15 Install TestDisk, openSUSE 15 Partition Recover, openSUSE 15 Partition Recovery, openSUSE 15 Recover Partition, openSUSE 15 recovery, openSUSE 15 system recovery, openSUSE 15 TestDisk, openSUSE 15 TestDisk Install, openSUSE 15 TestDisk Installation, Partition Recover openSUSE 15, Partition Recovery openSUSE 15, TestDisk Install openSUSE 15, TestDisk openSUSE 15, TestDisk openSUSE 15 Install, TestDisk openSUSE 15 Installation, Troubleshooting