GNU/Linux Manjaro 18 Install Yay Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Yay Arch User Repository Package Manager in Manjaro GNU/Linux 18.x.
And Yay for Manjaro 18 Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Software from the AUR Repo that contains more than 44000 Packages.
Furthermore, Yay is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Go that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, Yay Features are:
- Perform advanced dependency solving
- Download PKGBUILDs from ABS or AUR
- Tab-complete the AUR
- Query user up-front for all input (prior to starting builds)
- Narrow search terms (yay linux header will first search linux and then narrow on header)
- Find matching package providers during search and allow selection
- Remove make dependencies at the end of the build process
- Run without sourcing PKGBUILD
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Aur Manjaro 18, Aur Manjaro 18 Installation, Aur Manjaro 18 Setup, Aur Manjaro Linux 18, Aur Manjaro Linux 18 Installation, Aur Manjaro Linux 18 Setup, Enable Aur Manjaro 18, Enable Aur Manjaro Linux 18, Enable Yay Manjaro 18, Enable Yay Manjaro Linux 18, Install Aur Manjaro 18, Install Aur Manjaro Linux 18, Install Yay Manjaro 18, Install Yay Manjaro Linux 18, Manjaro 18 Aur, Manjaro 18 Aur Setup, Manjaro 18 Yay, Manjaro 18 Yay Setup, Manjaro Linux 18 Aur, Manjaro Linux 18 Aur Setup, Manjaro Linux 18 Yay, Manjaro Linux 18 Yay Setup, Yay Manjaro 18, Yay Manjaro 18 Installation, Yay Manjaro 18 Setup, Yay Manjaro Linux 18, Yay Manjaro Linux 18 Installation, Yay Manjaro Linux 18 Setup