GNU/Linux Manjaro 18 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Manjaro 18.x GNU/Linux.
And with Wickr Me for Manjaro 18 you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install Wickr Me Manjaro Linux, Install Wickr Me Manjaro Linux 18, Manjaro Linux 18 Chat Client, Manjaro Linux 18 Video Chat, Manjaro Linux 18 Voice Calling, Setup Wickr Me Manjaro Linux, Setup Wickr Me Manjaro Linux 18, Wickr Me Install Manjaro Linux, Wickr Me Install Manjaro Linux 18, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux 18, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux 18 Install, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux 18 Installation, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux 18 Setup, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux Install, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux Installation, Wickr Me Manjaro Linux Setup