GNU/Linux KeePass – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with KeePass 2 Password Management in GNU/Linux Desktops.
And KeePass 2 for Linux is a Free Open Source Password Manager, which Helps you to Manage your Passwords in a Secure Way.
Then you can put All your Passwords in One Database, which is Locked with One Master Key or a Key File.
So you only have to Remember One Single Master Password or Select the Key File to Unlock the whole Database.
Finally, the KeePass Features:
- Strong Security
- Multiple User Keys
- Portable and No Installation Required, Accessibility
- Export To TXT, HTML, XML and CSV Files
- Import From Many File Formats
- Easy Database Transfer
- Support of Password Groups
- Time Fields and Entry Attachments
- Auto-Type, Global Auto-Type Hot Key and Drag&Drop
- Intuitive and Secure Clipboard Handling
- Searching and Sorting
- Multi-Language Support
- Strong Random Password Generator
- Plugin Architecture
- Open Source!
How to Install KeePass 2 in GNU/LinuxKeePass 2 Linux Setup Guide
Tags: Install KeePass Linux, Install KeePass2 Linux, KeePass Install Linux, KeePass Linux, KeePass Linux Install, KeePass Linux Installation, KeePass Linux Setup, KeePass2 Install Linux, KeePass2 Linux, KeePass2 Linux Install, KeePass2 Linux Installation, KeePass2 Linux Setup, Linux Install KeePass, Linux Install KeePass2, Linux KeePass, Linux KeePass Setup, Linux KeePass2, Linux KeePass2 Setup