GNU/Linux CentOS 8 Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in CentOS 8.x GNU/Linux.
And Rclone Browser for CentOS 8 is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on CentOS.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
2. Installing AppImageLauncher
How to Install AppImageLauncher in CentOSAppImageLauncher CentOS Setup Guide
Tags: CentOS Install Rclone, CentOS Install Rclone Browser, CentOS Rclone, CentOS Rclone Browser, CentOS Rclone Browser Installation, CentOS Rclone Browser Setup, CentOS Rclone Installation, CentOS Rclone Setup, Install Rclone Browser CentOS, Install Rclone Browser CentOS 8, Install Rclone CentOS, Install Rclone CentOS 8, Rclone Browser CentOS, Rclone Browser CentOS 8, Rclone Browser CentOS 8 Install, Rclone Browser CentOS 8 Installation, Rclone Browser CentOS 8 Setup, Rclone Browser CentOS Install, Rclone Browser CentOS Installation, Rclone Browser CentOS Setup, Rclone Browser Install CentOS, Rclone Browser Install CentOS 8, Rclone CentOS, Rclone CentOS 8, Rclone CentOS 8 Install, Rclone CentOS 8 Installation, Rclone CentOS 8 Setup, Rclone CentOS Install, Rclone CentOS Installation, Rclone CentOS Setup, Rclone Install CentOS, Rclone Install CentOS 8, Setup Rclone Browser CentOS, Setup Rclone Browser CentOS 8, Setup Rclone CentOS, Setup Rclone CentOS 8