GNU/Linux Fedora 29 Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in Fedora 29 GNU/Linux Desktops.
And Rclone Browser for Fedora 29 is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on Fedora.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Fedora Install Rclone, Fedora Install Rclone Browser, Fedora Rclone, Fedora Rclone Browser, Fedora Rclone Browser Installation, Fedora Rclone Browser Setup, Fedora Rclone Installation, Fedora Rclone Setup, Install Rclone Browser Fedora, Install Rclone Browser Fedora 29, Install Rclone Fedora, Install Rclone Fedora 29, Rclone Browser Fedora, Rclone Browser Fedora 29, Rclone Browser Fedora 29 Install, Rclone Browser Fedora 29 Installation, Rclone Browser Fedora 29 Setup, Rclone Browser Fedora Install, Rclone Browser Fedora Installation, Rclone Browser Fedora Setup, Rclone Browser Install Fedora, Rclone Browser Install Fedora 29, Rclone Fedora, Rclone Fedora 29, Rclone Fedora 29 Install, Rclone Fedora 29 Installation, Rclone Fedora 29 Setup, Rclone Fedora Install, Rclone Fedora Installation, Rclone Fedora Setup, Rclone Install Fedora, Rclone Install Fedora 29, Setup Rclone Browser Fedora, Setup Rclone Browser Fedora 29, Setup Rclone Fedora, Setup Rclone Fedora 29