GNU/Linux Ubuntu 20.04 Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in Ubuntu 20.04 Focal LTS GNU/Linux Desktops.
And Rclone Browser for Ubuntu Focal is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on Ubuntu.
1. Accessing Shell
Open a Terminal window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install Rclone Browser Ubuntu, Install Rclone Browser Ubuntu 20.04, install rclone ubuntu, Install Rclone Ubuntu 20.04, Rclone Browser Install Ubuntu, Rclone Browser Install Ubuntu 20.04, Rclone Browser Ubuntu, Rclone Browser Ubuntu 20.04, Rclone Browser Ubuntu 20.04 Install, Rclone Browser Ubuntu 20.04 Installation, Rclone Browser Ubuntu 20.04 Setup, Rclone Browser Ubuntu Install, Rclone Browser Ubuntu Installation, Rclone Browser Ubuntu Setup, Rclone Install Ubuntu, Rclone Install Ubuntu 20.04, rclone ubuntu, Rclone Ubuntu 20.04, Rclone Ubuntu 20.04 Install, Rclone Ubuntu 20.04 Installation, Rclone Ubuntu 20.04 Setup, Rclone Ubuntu Install, rclone ubuntu installation, rclone ubuntu setup, Setup Rclone Browser Ubuntu, Setup Rclone Browser Ubuntu 20.04, Setup Rclone Ubuntu, Setup Rclone Ubuntu 20.04, ubuntu install rclone, Ubuntu Install Rclone Browser, ubuntu rclone, Ubuntu Rclone Browser, Ubuntu Rclone Browser Installation, Ubuntu Rclone Browser Setup, Ubuntu Rclone Installation, Ubuntu Rclone Setup