GNU/Linux Kali 2020 Installing Nagios from Source Code- – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with the Latest Nagios 4 Monitoring System in Kali 2020 GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Nagios for Kali 2020 is a Powerful Monitoring System that enables Organizations to Identify and Resolve IT Infrastructure Problems before they affect Critical Business Processes.
Furthermore, the Nagios Workflow Management Features are:
- Monitoring: IT staff configure Nagios to monitor critical IT infrastructure components
- Alerting: Nagios sends alerts when critical infrastructure components fail and recover
- Response: IT staff can acknowledge alerts and begin resolving outages and investigating security alerts immediately
- Reporting: Reports provide a historical record of outages, events, notifications, and alert response for later review
- Maintenance: Scheduled downtime prevents alerts during scheduled maintenance and upgrade windows
- Planning: Trending and capacity planning graphs and reports allow you to identify necessary infrastructure upgrades before failures occur.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
And Update Kali Apt Repository:
sudo apt updateAuthenticate with the User Admin Pass.
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo.
Tags: Install Nagios Kali Linux 2020, Kali Linux 2020 Install Nagios, Kali Linux 2020 Nagios, Kali Linux 2020 Nagios Install, Kali Linux 2020 Nagios Installation, Kali Linux 2020 Nagios Kali Linux 2020 Install Nagios, Kali Linux 2020 Nagios Setup, Kali Linux 2020 Network Monitoring, Kali Linux Network Monitoring, Nagios Kali Linux 2020, Nagios Kali Linux 2020 Install, Nagios Kali Linux 2020 Installation, Nagios Kali Linux 2020 Setup, Network Monitoring Kali Linux, Network Monitoring Kali Linux 2020