GNU/Linux CentOS 8 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in CentOS 8.x GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for CentOS 8 you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: CentOS 8 Chat Client, CentOS 8 Video Chat, CentOS 8 Voice Calling, CentOS Chat Client, CentOS Video Chat, CentOS Voice Calling, Install Wickr Me CentOS, Install Wickr Me CentOS 8, Setup Wickr Me CentOS, Setup Wickr Me CentOS 8, Wickr Me CentOS, Wickr Me CentOS 8, Wickr Me CentOS 8 Install, Wickr Me CentOS 8 Installation, Wickr Me CentOS 8 Setup, Wickr Me CentOS Install, Wickr Me CentOS Installation, Wickr Me CentOS Setup, Wickr Me Install CentOS, Wickr Me Install CentOS 8