GNU/Linux Ubuntu 18.04 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Ubuntu Bionic you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install Wickr Me Ubuntu, Install Wickr Me Ubuntu 18.04, Install Wickr Me Ubuntu Bionic, Setup Wickr Me Ubuntu, Setup Wickr Me Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 18.04 Chat Client, Ubuntu 18.04 Video Chat, Ubuntu 18.04 Voice Calling, Ubuntu Bionic Chat Client, Ubuntu Bionic Video Chat, Ubuntu Bionic Voice Calling, Wickr Me Install Ubuntu, Wickr Me Install Ubuntu 18.04, Wickr Me Ubuntu, Wickr Me Ubuntu 18.04, Wickr Me Ubuntu 18.04 Install, Wickr Me Ubuntu 18.04 Installation, Wickr Me Ubuntu 18.04 Setup, Wickr Me Ubuntu Bionic, Wickr Me Ubuntu Bionic Install, Wickr Me Ubuntu Bionic Installation, Wickr Me Ubuntu Bionic Setup, Wickr Me Ubuntu Install, Wickr Me Ubuntu Installation, Wickr Me Ubuntu Setup