GNU/Linux openSUSE Install GitKraken – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install GitKraken Git Graphical Client Flatpak App in openSUSE 15.x-Leap/Tumbleweed GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, GitKraken for openSUSE is an Intuitive Git Client with Visual Interaction and Drag & Drop Commits change.
And GitKraken Flatpak includes two leggendary Apps: Git Client and Glo Boards!
Furthermore, you can use the Git Client to Visualize the History and Changes to your Repos in a Beautiful Graph that makes working with Git more Intuitive.
Finally, the guide includes detailed instructions on How to Getting Started with GitKraken.
GitKraken Git Client Features:
- See your branching, merging and commit history in a dark or light themed graph.
- Simplify complicated commands like merge, rebase and push into drag and drop actions.
- Integrate with GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab Self-Hosted, Bitbucket and VSTS.
- Create, clone and add remote repos from integrated services.
- Create and view pull requests from integrated services.
- Easily open repos, set favorites, and organize them in project groups.
- View file history and blame.
- Quickly undo or redo with one click.
- Use the built-in code editor to directly edit files without switching tools.
- While editing code, use diff split view, syntax highlighting and search files.
- Resolve merge conflicts without ever leaving the app.
- Use multiple profiles for work and personal projects.
- Use Gitflow, Git Hooks, LFS and submodules.
GitKraken Glo Boards Features:
- Reduce context switching, and use Glo Boards to help your dev team track tasks and issues from inside the GitKraken Git Client.
- Also access Glo inside VS Code, Atom, a browser or from our iPhone or Android apps.
- Create cards to track tasks, issues, items, features, etc.
- Sync GitHub Issues, assignees, descriptions, comments and labels in real-time across systems.
- Visualize the progress of GitHub issues with workflows.
- Create different workflows and labels for each board.
- Add different users and security permissions for each board.
- Track board activity.
- See only what you’re looking for with powerful search & filters.
- Use card labels to quickly see priority, item type, etc.
- Use card task lists to create additional checklists for each card.
- Easily add images and files by dragging and dropping.
- Use markdown in card descriptions and comments.
- Get notifications in-app and via email.
- Tag people in comments using @mentions.
- Choose the light or dark theme.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Git Client Flatpak Install openSUSE, Git Client Flatpak openSUSE, Git Client Flatpak openSUSE Install, Git Client Flatpak openSUSE Installation, Git Client Install openSUSE, git client OpenSUSE, Git Client openSUSE Install, Git Client openSUSE Installation, GitKraken Flatpak Install openSUSE, GitKraken Flatpak openSUSE, GitKraken Flatpak openSUSE Install, GitKraken Flatpak openSUSE Installation, GitKraken Install openSUSE, GitKraken openSUSE, GitKraken openSUSE Install, GitKraken openSUSE Installation, gnu linux, Install Git Client Flatpak openSUSE, Install Git Client Flatpak openSUSE openSUSE, Install Git Client openSUSE, Install GitKraken Flatpak openSUSE, Install GitKraken Flatpak openSUSE openSUSE, Install GitKraken openSUSE, Install GitKraken openSUSE openSUSE, Linux, OpenSUSE gnu/linux, openSUSE Install Flatpak Git Client, openSUSE Install Flatpak GitKraken