GNU/Linux Arch Installing Android Studio – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio IDE in Arch 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, the Android Studio for Arch Linux is the Official IDE for Android Application Development, based on IntelliJ IDEA.
Especially relevant: the Android App Development Requires a working Oracle Java JDK Installation for Arch Linux.
Finally, the Android Studio IDE main Features are:
- Flexible Gradle-based build system
- Build variants and multiple apk file generation
- Code templates to help you build common app features
- Rich layout editor with support for drag and drop theme editing
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Android IDE Arch Linux, Android IDE Arch Linux Install, Android IDE Arch Linux Installation, Android IDE Arch Linux Setup, Android IDE Install Arch Linux, Android Studio Arch Linux, Android Studio Arch Linux Install, Android Studio Arch Linux Installation, Android Studio Arch Linux Setup, Android Studio Install Arch Linux, Arch Linux Android IDE, Arch Linux Android IDE Installation, Arch Linux Android Studio, Arch Linux Android Studio Installation, Arch Linux Install Android IDE, Arch Linux Install Android Studio, Install Android IDE Arch Linux, Install Android Studio Arch Linux, Setup Android IDE Arch Linux, Setup Android Studio Arch Linux