Change Grub Default OS on CentOS 7 Desktop – Visual Guide
You Are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Change Grub2 Boot Entries Order and Default OS in CentOS 7 GNU/Linux Desktop.
And this CentOS 7 Grub Boot Setup make use of the Grub Customizer Graphical UI.
Especially relevant: also if you can directly edit the Grub Configuration Files on the Command Line this Tool is very useful and valuable to easily manage and dive into the tricky Grub2 Configuration.
Finally, the Grub Customizer Features are:
- Move, remove or rename menuentries (they stey updatable by update-grub)
- Edit the contents of menuentries or create new ones (internally it edits the 40_custom)
- Support for GRUB2 and BURG
- Reinstallation of the bootloader to MBR
- Settings like default operating system, kernel params, background image and text colors etc.
- Changing the installed operating system by running on a live cd
1. Accessing Shell
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: CentOS 7 Edit Grub Entries, CentOS 7 Modify Grub Entries, CentOS Edit Grub Entries, CentOS Grub Modify Boot Order, CentOS Modify Grub Entries, Edit Grub Entries CentOS, Edit Grub Entries CentOS 7, Grub Modify Boot Order CentOS, Modify Grub Entries CentOS, Modify Grub Entries CentOS 7