GNU/Linux Manjaro Installing NoMachine – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with NoMachine Free Remote Desktop Software in Manjaro GNU/Linux 32/64-bit Desktop.
First, NoMachine for Manjaro Linux let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install NoMachine Manjaro Linux, Install Remote Desktop Manjaro Linux, NoMachine Manjaro Linux, NoMachine Manjaro Linux Install, NoMachine Manjaro Linux Installation, NoMachine Manjaro Linux Setup, NoMachine Setup Manjaro Linux, Remote Desktop Manjaro Linux, Remote Desktop Manjaro Linux Install, Remote Desktop Manjaro Linux Installation, Remote Desktop Manjaro Linux Setup, Remote Desktop Setup Manjaro Linux, Screen Sharing Manjaro Linux, Screen Sharing Manjaro Linux Install, Screen Sharing Manjaro Linux Installation, Screen Sharing Manjaro Linux Setup, Screen Sharing Setup Manjaro Linux