GNU/Linux Lubuntu 20.04 Installing Viber – QuickStart Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Viber Desktop Messaging and Free Calls App in Lubuntu 20.04 Focal LTS Amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, Viber for Lubuntu 20.04 for Linux lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Moreover, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
Viber for Linux main Features:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber on Lubuntu Linux you’ll need First to Install it on your Mobile Device!
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)