GNU/Linux MX Installing Google-Chrome – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you How to Install Google-Chrome Web Browser in MX GNU/Linux 64-bit Desktop.
And Google Chrome for MX Linux is a Browser that combines a Minimal Design with sophisticated Technology to make the Web Faster, Safer, and Easier.
Especially relevant: at the Same Time I’m also illustrating here How to Install the Downloaded .deb Packages with Dependencies on MX Linux.
Google Chrome Browser Features:
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).