GNU/Linux Ubuntu 20.04 Installing Vagrant – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Vagrant on Ubuntu 20.04 Focal LTS GNU/Linux Desktops.
And Vagrant for Ubuntu 20.04 is a Tool that Makes it Easier to Run and Manage Virtual Machines on your computer.
Especially relevant: by Default Vagrant Works only with VirtualBox VMs, to get it Working with VMware or other Hypervisor you have to Install a Paid Plugin.
Furthermore, to Get Installed right the Latest Vagrant Release for Linux we Provide Directly to the Download from the Vagrant WebSite.
Finally, for your Comfort this Guide is Split into several Pages to make it Easier to View and Follow every single Step involved.
And the Vagrant main Features are:
- Makes a VM with an OS of your choice
- Changes the Settings of a VM (e.g., RAM, number of CPUs, etc.)
- Settles Network Interfaces to access a VM from outside
- Etablishes Shared Folders to exchange with your computer
- Defines the Hostname of a VM
- Provides Software for the VM by shell scripts or configuration management solutions
- Operates specific Tweakings on hosts and guests
- SSH into a VM from you computer
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install Vagrant Ubuntu 20.04, Install Vagrant Ubuntu Focal, Setup Vagrant Ubuntu 20.04, Setup Vagrant Ubuntu Focal, Ubuntu 20.04 Install Vagrant, Ubuntu 20.04 Vagrant, Ubuntu 20.04 Vagrant Installation, Ubuntu Focal Install Vagrant, Ubuntu Focal Vagrant, Ubuntu Focal Vagrant Installation, Vagrant Install Ubuntu 20.04, Vagrant Install Ubuntu Focal, Vagrant Ubuntu 20.04, Vagrant Ubuntu 20.04 Install, Vagrant Ubuntu 20.04 Installation, Vagrant Ubuntu 20.04 Setup, Vagrant Ubuntu Focal, Vagrant Ubuntu Focal Install, Vagrant Ubuntu Focal Installation, Vagrant Ubuntu Focal Setup