GNU/Linux Deepin 20 Installing Flatpak – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Flatpak in Deepin 20.x GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, Flatpak for Deepin Linux 20 is a technology for Building, Distributing, Installing and Running Linux Apps.
And Flatpak is primarily targeted at the Linux Desktop, although it can also be used as the basis for application distribution in other contexts, such as embedded systems.
Finally, Flatpak has been designed and implemented with a number of Goals:
- Allow applications to be installed on any Linux distribution.
- Provide consistent environments for applications, to facilitate testing and reduce bugs.
- Decouple applications from the operating system, so that applications don’t depend on specific versions of each distribution.
- Allow applications to bundle their own Dependencies, so that they can use libraries that aren’t provided by a Linux distribution, and so they can depend on specific versions or even patched versions of a library.
- Increase the security of Linux desktops, by isolating applications in sandboxes.
1. Terminal Quick-Start
How-to Quick-Start with Command Line on Deepin GNU/LinuxCommand Line Deepin Linux QuickStart Guide
First, Update the Apt Repo Sources with:
sudo apt updateAuthenticate with the User Admin Pass.
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo.
Tags: Flatpak Deepin Linux, Flatpak Deepin Linux 20, Flatpak Deepin Linux 20 Install, Flatpak Deepin Linux 20 Installation, Flatpak Deepin Linux Install, Flatpak Deepin Linux Installation, Flatpak Install Deepin Linux, Flatpak Install Deepin Linux 20, Install Flatpak Deepin Linux, Install Flatpak Deepin Linux 20