GNU/Linux Kali 2021 Installing Broadcom Wi-Fi Driver Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Broadcom Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver in Kali GNU/Linux 2021 Desktop.
And Broadcom Wireless Cards on Kali Linux 2021 needs Proprietary Software (called “Firmware”) that Runs on the Wireless Chip itself to Work Properly.
Moreover, this Package contains Broadcom’s IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Hybrid Linux Device Driver in use with Broadcom’s BCM43xx based Hardware.
The Broadcom Wl Kali Driver Supports the following Devices:
Again the Broadcom Brcmfmac Driver is supporting the following Devices:
- BCM4364 (With an Updated 6.2+ Kernel)
- BCM43752 (Currently may require an Updated 6.2+ Kernel T2 Firmware)
- BCM4377b (Currently may require a T2 Kernel+Firmware)
- BCM4378 (Currently may require an Updated 6.2+ Kernel T2 Firmware)
- BCM4387 (Currently may require an Updated 6.2+ Kernel T2 Firmware)
And the Broadcom B43 Kali Driver Supports the following Devices:
Finally, for the older Adapters see the Broadcom B43 Legacy Kali Firmware:
Broadcom Driver Kali GNU/Linux Installation Guides