GNU/Linux Deepin Installing Godot – Quick-Start Guide
You Are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Download and Install Godot Standard and Mono in Deepin GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Godot for Deepin is an Free and Open Source Community-Driven Advanced 2D and 3D Multi-Platform Game Engine.
Create Games with ease, using Godot’s unique approach to Game Development.
And the main Godot Features includes:
- Nodes for all your needs. Godot comes with hundreds of built-in nodes that make game design a breeze. You can also create your own for custom behaviors, editors and much more.
- Flexible scene system. Create node compositions with support for instancing and inheritance.
- Visual editor with all the tools you need packed into a beautiful and uncluttered context-sensitive UI.
- Friendly content creation pipeline for artists, level designers, animators and everything in between.
- Persistent live editing where changes are not lost after stopping the game. It even works on mobile devices!
- Create your own custom tools with ease using the incredible tool system.
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Godot on Deepin.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)