GNU/Linux EndeavourOS Installing Chrome Beta – QuickStart Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Download and Install Chrome Beta Edition in EndeavourOS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Google-Chrome Beta Web Browser for EndeavourOS includes the New Features.
Again Google-Chrome is a Browser that combines a minimal Design with sophisticated Technology to make the Web faster, safer, and easier.
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Or Select the Launcher on the Bottom Bar: