GNU/Linux Ubuntu Kylin Installing Google-Chrome – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-step How to Install Chrome in Ubuntu Kylin 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Google-Chrome for Ubuntu Kylin is a Browser that combines a Minimal Design with Sophisticated Technology to make the web Faster, Safer, and Easier.
Google Chrome Browser Features:
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)