GNU/Linux Ubuntu 23.10 Installing GRUB Customizer – QuickStart Guide
You Are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install GRUB Customizer in Ubuntu 23.10 Mantic GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Grub Customizer for Ubuntu Mantic is a GRUB GUI Tool.
Especially relevant: also if you can directly edit the GRUB Configuration Files on the Command Line this Tool is very useful and valuable to easily manage and dive into the tricky Grub2 Configuration.
Finally, the Grub Customizer Features are:
- Move, remove or rename menuentries (they stey updatable by update-grub)
- Edit the contents of menuentries or create new ones (internally it edits the 40_custom)
- Support for GRUB2 and BURG
- Reinstallation of the bootloader to MBR
- Settings like default operating system, kernel params, background image and text colors etc.
- Changing the installed operating system by running on a live cd
1. Terminal QuickStart
How to QuickStart with Command Line on UbuntuCommand Line Ubuntu QuickStart Guide
First, Update the Apt Repo Sources with:
sudo apt update