GNU/Linux Ubuntu 23.10 Installing Google Earth Pro – QuickStart Guide
Hello Ubuntu User! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Google Earth Pro App on Ubuntu 23.10 Mantic 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Google Earth Pro App for Desktop you can View satellite Imagery, Maps, Terrain, 3D Buildings, Galaxies far in space, and the deepest Depths of the Ocean.
Finally, the Google Earth Pro features are:
- Explore rich geographical content
- Zoom from outer space to street level
- Search for business locations
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others
- Fly around cities (or the whole world) in 3D
- Go back in time with historical imagery
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
2. Downloading Google Earth Pro
Download Google Earth Pro App for UbuntuGoogle-Earth .deb Package