GNU/Linux Ubuntu 22.04 Installing Wickr Me – QuickStart Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice and Video Calling Software in Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Ubuntu Jammy you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Moreover, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
Finally, this Setup is Valid for All the Ubuntu Based Distros like:
- Linux Mint
- Zorin OS
- Elementary OS
- Kde Neon
- Linux Lite
- feren OS
- Linux Ultimate Edition
1. Launching Terminal
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).