GNU/Linux Ubuntu Mantic Installing iSpy – QuickStart Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-step How to Install iSpy in Ubuntu 23.10 Mantic GNU/Linux Desktop.
And iSpy for Ubuntu is an Open Source Camera Security Software.
iSpy provides Security, Surveillance, Motion detection, Online access, and Heat maps.
The iSpy main Features:
- Cameras: Supports more devices than any other solution including IP cameras, ONVIF devices, local USB cameras…Read more
- Recording: Record to MP4, VP8/9, GPU and Raw…Read more
- Sensors: Includes a huge range of motion detectors…Read more
- Alerts: Send an email, SMS, push notifications to mobile devices…Read more
- Integrations: Fully integrated with Home Assistant, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT…Read more
- Remote Access: Agent uses custom tech to avoid the usual requirement of opening up ports on your router for remote access…Read more
Moreover, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with iSpy on Ubuntu.
Finally, this Setup is Valid for All the Ubuntu Based Distros like:
- Linux Mint
- Zorin OS
- Elementary OS
- Kde Neon
- Linux Lite
- feren OS
- Linux Ultimate Edition (You may just need to Discover what’s the Parent Release)
1. Terminal Getting-Started Guide
How to QuickStart with Command Line on Ubuntu GNU/Linux:Console Ubuntu QuickStart Guide
First Update the Apt Repo Sources with:
sudo apt updateAuthenticate with the User Admin Pass.
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo.