How to Install Google Drive on Mint GNU/Linux Distro
GNU/Linux Mint Installing Google Drive Client Guide
You are Welcome! The linked Tutorials Show you Step-by-Step How to Install Google Drive Client in Mint GNU/Linux Desktops.
And included instructions on How to Getting-Started with Google Drive Docs Sync on Mint.
And the Google Drive Features are:
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in your Browser.
- Work Offline: you can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.