How to Install Google-Drive Client on Ubuntu GNU/Linux Distro
GNU/Linux Ubuntu Installing Google Drive Client Guide
Hi! The linked Tutorials Show you Step-by-Step How to Install Google-Drive Sync in Ubuntu GNU/Linux Desktops.
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in your Browser.
- Work Offline: you can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
Finally, this Guide is Valid for All the Ubuntu Based Distros like:
- Linux Mint
- Zorin OS
- Elementary OS
- Kde Neon
- Linux Lite
- feren OS
- Linux Ultimate Edition