GNU/Linux Installing Cassandra Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Apache Cassandra 4.x NoSQL Database on GNU/Linux Distributions.
And the Apache Cassandra for Linux NoSQL Database is the right choice when you need Scalability and High Availability without compromising Performance.
Moreover, Apache Cassandra Overview:
- Proven: Cassandra is in use at eBay, CERN, GitHub, Netflix and over 1500 more companies.
- Fault Tolerant: Data is automatically replicated to multiple nodes for fault-tolerance.
- Performant: Cassandra consistently outperforms popular NoSQL alternatives in benchmarks and real applications.
- Decentralized: there are no single points of failure. There are no network bottlenecks. Every node in the custer is identical.
- Durable: Cassandra is recommended for applications that can’t afford to lose data, even when an whole data center goes down.
- You’re in Control: Choose between synchronous or asynchronous replication for each update.
- Elastic: Read and write throughput both increase linearly as new machines are added, with no downtime or interruption to applications.
- Professionally Supported: Cassandra support contracts and services are available from third parties.