GNU/Linux Installing Grub Customizer Guide
You Are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install Grub Customizer in GNU/Linux Desktops.
And Grub Customizer for Linux is a Grub GUI Tool.
Especially relevant: also if you can directly edit the Grub Configuration Files on the Command Line this Tool is very useful and valuable to easily manage and dive into the tricky Grub2 Configuration.
Finally, the Grub Customizer Features are:
- Move, remove or rename menuentries (they stey updatable by update-grub)
- Edit the contents of menuentries or create new ones (internally it edits the 40_custom)
- Support for GRUB2 and BURG
- Reinstallation of the bootloader to MBR
- Settings like default operating system, kernel params, background image and text colors etc.
- Changing the installed operating system by running on a live cd