Install PostgreSQL 9.x on Xubuntu Linux 32/64bit
The Tutorial Shows You How-to Install and Getting-Started with Latest PostgreSQL 9.x Database for Xubuntu Linux Distribution.
As with every annual release, PostgreSQL 9.x includes many New Features to make working with PostgreSQL easier, more flexible and more fun for application developers, administrators and architects.
The New PostgreSQL Features include:
- Additional JSON constructor and extractor methods
- Automatically updatable VIEWs
- Parallel pg_dump to speed backups of large databases
- LATERAL JOINs
How-to Install PostgreSQL on Xubuntu
- Install PostgreSQL 9.x on Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty 32/64bit
- Install PostgreSQL 9.x on Xubuntu 13.10 Saucy 32/64bit
- Install PostgreSQL 9.x on Xubuntu 13.04 Raring 32/64bit
Get Installed DropBox for Easy Stuff Sharing
How-to Getting Started with Hadoop/Map-Reduce on Xubuntu:
How-to Install CouchDB on Linux Xubuntu: