GNU/Linux Fedora Installing Light Table Guide
Hi! The linked Tutorials Show you Step-by-Step How to Install Light Table Editor in Fedora GNU/Linux Desktops.
Again some Light Table Features:
- WATCHES: Next-gen println to keep track of important values in your code. Just add a watch to an expression and the value will be streamed back to LT in real time.
- INLINE EVALUTION: No more printing to the console in order to view your results. Simply evaluate your code and the results will be displayed inline.
- OPEN SOURCE: Developer tools should be open source. Every bit of Light Table’s code is available to the community because none of us are as smart as all of us.
- MALLEABLE: Keymaps, behaviors, and Light Table’s Behavior-Object-Tag engine means you can easily shape your IDE to whatever your work requires.
- PLUGIN MANAGER: The plugin manager hooks into the central list of plugins so you don’t have to go hunting all over the internet to find the ones you want.
- POWERFUL EDITING: Light Table is a lightweight, clean, and sleek interface with all of the power and functionality you need and expect from your editor.