Installing Linux Mint Alongside Windows
Hi! The linked Tutorials Show you Step-by-Step How to Download and Install the Latest Linux Mint Mate/Cinnamon/Xfce Desktop on Top of Microsoft Windows 8 and 7.
You Just Need Only some 10Gb+ of Free Space on your Computer or on an External Drive and a Free Linux Mint 17 Qiana Media to Launch on PC and the Task is Easily Achieved! :)
Before Installing Linux Mint it is Recommended to Test if your System meet the Minimum Hard Requirements simply by trying to see if it’s able to Run the Mint Live OS.
Some of the reasons for the Success of Linux Mint are:
- It Works Out-of-Box, with full multimedia support and is extremely easy to use.
- It’s both Free and Open Source.
- It’s Community-driven. Users are encouraged to send feedback to the project so that their ideas can be used to improve Linux Mint.
- Based on Debian and Ubuntu, it provides about 30,000 packages and one of the best Software Managers.
- It’s Safe and Reliable. Thanks to a conservative approach to software updates, a unique Update Manager and the robustness of its Linux architecture, Linux Mint requires very little maintenance (no regressions, no antivirus, no anti-spyware…etc).
Installing Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca Alongside Windows 7/8
Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca Installation Steps on Top of Windows 7/8
Installing Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca on Top of Windows 7.
Installing Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca on Top of Windows 8.
Installing Linux Mint 17 Qiana Alongside Windows 7/8
How to Install Linux Mint 17 Qiana on Top of Windows 8.
How to Install Linux Mint 17 Qiana on Top of Windows 7.