GNU/Linux Ubuntu Installing Mainline Guide
You Are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Mainline in Ubuntu GNU/Linux Desktops.
And Mainline GUI for Ubuntu Linux is a Tool for installing the latest Mainline Linux Kernel on Ubuntu based Distributions.
But with Mainline you can easily manage your Kernel and so in case also to Downgrade it.
Moreover, the Mainline Features:
- Fetches Kernel list from kernel.ubuntu.com
- Optionally watches and displays notifications when a new kernel update is available
- Downloads and installs packages automatically
- Display available and installed kernels conveniently
- Install/remove kernels from gui
- For each kernel, the related packages (headers & modules) are installed or removed at the same time