GNU/Linux Fedora Linux Installing SDK Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-step How to Install SDKMAN! in Fedora GNU/Linux.
And SdkMan! for Fedora Linux is a Command Line Tool for managing parallel Versions of multiple Software Development Kits on most Unix/GNU+Linux based systems.
It provides a convenient CLI & API for Installing, Switching, Removing and Listing Candidates.
Moreover the SDKMAN Features includes:
- Making life easier. No more trawling download pages, extracting archives, messing with _HOME and PATH environment variables.
- Runs on any UNIX based platforms: Mac OSX, Linux, Cygwin, Solaris and FreeBSD.
- Install Software Development Kits for the JVM such as Java, Groovy, Scala, Kotlin and Ceylon. Ant, Gradle, Grails, Maven, SBT, Spark, Spring Boot, Vert.x and many others also supported.
- Written in bash and only requires curl and zip/unzip to be present on your system. Even works with ZSH too.
- New Clients can easily be written by consuming our open Broker REST API. Vendors can publish and announce their own releases through a secure Vendor API.