GNU/Linux Ubuntu Installing ShadowSocks Server Guide
You Are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install ShadowSocks Server in Ubuntu GNU/Linux Desktops.
And ShadowSocks Server for Ubuntu is based on the Secure Socks5 Proxy, Designed to Strongly Protect your Internet Traffic!
The ShadowSocks Features are:
- Super Fast: Bleeding edge techniques using Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
- Flexible Encryption: secured with industry level encryption algorithm. Flexible to support custom algorithms.
- Mobile Ready: Optimized for mobile device and wireless network, without any keep-alive connections.
- Cross Platform: Available on most platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, and OpenWRT.
- Open-Source: Totally free and open source. A worldwide community devoted to deliver bug-free code and long-term support.
- Easy Deployment: available on pip, aur, freshports and many other package manager systems.